|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3||Combo Vehicles|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
Vehicles allow Frank to quickly travel around the mall, as well as kill hundreds of zombies without the danger of losing health. Unfortunately, Frank cannot take most vehicles inside the mall, so Frank can only drive across the Leisure Park lawn or in the underground Maintenance Tunnels.
- to accelerate
- Template:A to brake and reverse the vehicle
- to exit the vehicle. The vehicle must be stopped to exit the vehicle.
- honk the horn.
Survivors can ride in the car with Frank. Speed and strength is from one to five.
Zombie Genocider achievementEdit
- Vehicle lights only turn on at night, or in the Maintenance Tunnels.
- There are a number of other vehicles in Dead Rising, though all are not available to be driven:
- National Guard's vehicle at the bridge
- School bus & other cars on Sycamore Street and in mall parking lot
- ↑ Off, Greg (August 7, 2006). Dead Rising Official Strategy Guide. BradyGames. , p. 75
- ↑ Survivors And Cars, GameSpot, (May 10, 2008).
- ↑ Frank, one in the front and 2 in the back.
- ↑ Frank, one in the passenger seat and 3 in the back seat.