The Hand-to-Hand is a magazine in Dead Rising 2, Case West and Off the Record.
The magazine increases Chuck's strength with his bare hands, as well as the strength of MMA Gloves and Boxing Gloves.[Verification needed] Zombies will take fewer punches to kill (typically two fewer), the jump kick will always kill a zombie, and the Elbow Drop can instantly kill Mercenaries, Looters, and Gas Zombies if Chuck's elbow lands directly on top of them.[Verification needed]
- Dead Rising 2
- Royal Flush Plaza - Ragazines Second Floor
- Case West
- Living Quarters - Living Quarters A7
- Off the Record
- Fortune City Arena - Security Room on the left hand side next to a dead Security Guard
- The name of the magazine is Karate Made Easy.
- The magazine is called "cKnowledgeItem Magazine_Shotokan_Karate_Made_Easy" in the items.txt PC game file.
- ↑ Kevin Hall, GameFAQs: Dead Rising 2: Case West (X360) FAQ, GameFAQs, (January 2011).
- ↑ Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Magazine Locations and Effects, Capcom