The DRW Novelty Liquor Bottle is a weapon found in Dead Rising 2. When the item breaks it creates liquid on the ground that can cause zombies to slip.
- In the PC Game file items.txt, this weapon is called the Novelty Bottle (NoveltyBottle).
- The brand is Chateau Revet - with a "B 1420" on the cork top.
- The bottle has a empty plastic container sound when Chuck hits the bottle against something.
- The Dead Rising 2 Prima Official Game Guide lists this weapons attacks as: "2 swing attacks and a heavy, ground attack." There is only one swing attack.
Puddle left after bottle thrown
The following weapons make zombies slip and fall if thrown (Hold and press ):
- ↑ a b Stratton, Stepehen (2010). Dead Rising 2 Prima Official Game Guide. Prima.