|Briefcase (Dead Rising 3)||Leather Briefcase (Dead Rising 3)||Money Case (Dead Rising 2)|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
In Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Gemini Vargas holds the case closely as it contains the winnings she and her husband obtained during their stay in Las Vegas. She will not let go of the case, rejecting any item or weapon that Chuck offers her. Gemini uses this case as a weapon and drops it upon death. If Chuck kills Gemini for this item, Chuck will also have to fight Fausto.
After the case breaks it drops $800. Chuck can quickly open the case by throwing it. It will break immediately.
Dead Rising 2Edit
- The money case is also held by Janus Razo and Woodrow Rutherford. If they are killed, the cases can be taken and broken for $50,000 each. Rescuing Janus will reward Chuck with $70,000 while rescuing Woodrow gives Chuck $50,000 .
- Three cases are also found of the rooftop of the Fortune City Hotel, with $800 each. They appear to respawn.
- One case is found next to Stuart Holmes and Brittany Beck in the Americana Casino during the mission Workers Compensation.
- This item is destroyed when thrown.
- Although Gemini holds $30,000 in the case, breaking the case open will only give Chuck $800.
- Money cases received a new appearance in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. Wads of cash can be seen sticking out of the cases.
- The money case is refered to as "MoneyCase_Scoops" in the items.txt.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- In Off the Record, items.txt PC files there are several different money cases, all which appear the same in the game:
- cPlayerWeaponItem MoneyCase_Americana
- cPlayerWeaponItem MoneyCase_Atlantica
- cPlayerWeaponItem MoneyCase_Helicopter
- cPlayerWeaponItem MoneyCase_Protester
- cPlayerWeaponItem MoneyCase_Scoops
- cPlayerWeaponItem MoneyCase_SlotRanch
- cPlayerWeaponItem MoneyCase_TK
- cPlayerWeaponItem MoneyCase_Yucatan