It is a whiskey bottle with a burning newspaper sticking out of it. It can be thrown like a grenade, causing a fiery explosion when it hits the ground.
Attacks and Combo CardEdit
Weapon component locationsEdit
Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero general locations of weapons needed to make the Molotov.
|Newspaper|| Sheriff's Office (2) (1st)
Still Creek Hotel (1) (2nd)
Off the RecordEdit
- In Off the Record looters throw Molotovs at Frank.
- Chuck throws molotovs at Frank in People Like Us.
- This item is destroyed when thrown.
- Molotovs appear in Dead Rising, but under the name of Molotov Cocktail. The Molotov appears in Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Case Zero as a combo weapon.
- In the PC files items.txt this item is referred to as "MolotovBottle". (Molotov Bottle)
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- ↑ The items.txt file lists:
cExplosiveItem ChuckMolotov cExplosiveItem ChuckMolotovLeft
- ↑ In items.txt, this item has the line DestroyOnThrownImpact = "true". see Mod:List of items.