[[Holy ArmsTemplate:!Holy Arms]]
[[Box of NailsTemplate:!Box of Nails]]
[[Training SwordTemplate:!Box of Nails]]
</center> Its form of attack is to push the nails in the shield towards the enemies, causing dismemberment to zombies. The combo card for Holy Arms can be found in Atlantica Casino to your right after you enter from Fortune Park by examining the "Pit Viking" movie poster.
There is also another training sword and box of nails in the Atlantica Casino on the lights of the Casino, which can be accessed by climbing a rock on the fountain near the security room of the casino.
This combo weapon has been described as:
- "There's a toy sword and shield set in "Dead Rising 2." They're mostly harmless, but if you jam a dozen nails into each, you suddenly have something that's not quite so harmless."
Attacks and Combo CardEdit
- Combo Card poster location
Weapon component locationsEdit
Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero general locations of weapons needed to make the Holy Arms.
|Box of Nails||see article||Training Sword|| Atlantica Casino Main Floor
Atlantica Casino Upper Platforms skylights (2)
- The name is likely a pun regarding the fact that the nails would make "Holes" in zombies, as well as also poking fun at the idea of many a fantasy character using holy swords and shields.
- While "Holy" is associated with heaven, the training sword's other combo weapon is the opposite; "Infernal", associated with hell.
- In the PC files items.txt this weapon is called "SpikedSwordAndShield"
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- ↑ Frushtick, Russ. 'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend, MTV. (August 31, 2010).