[[Freezer BombTemplate:!Freezer Bomb]]
[[Fire Extinguisher (Dead Rising 2)Template:!Dynamite]]
When it detonates around a crowd of zombies, it will freeze them for a short time.
This combo weapon has been described as:
- "You can spray an extinguisher at a single zombie for a while and he will freeze in place. Or you could toss a Freezer Bomb into a crowd of zombies and you'll have a lovely still-life to look at. Until you smash them to pieces."
Attacks and Combo CardEdit
Weapon component locationsEdit
Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Case Zero general locations of weapons needed to make the Freezer Bomb.
|Dynamite||see article||Fire Extinguisher||See article|
Case West weapon component locationsEdit
Dead Rising 2: Case West locations of weapons needed to make the Freezer Bomb.
|Component||Location||Specific location and instructions||Picture|
|Dynamite||Holding Pens||The Dynamite can be found right outside one of the Maintenance Rooms in the Holding Pen area. From inside the Storage Bay, go through the little door in the corner with the “Holding Pens” sign on top. Walk from that door entrance straight ahead until you see where “Catwalk Entrance” is painted on the wall. There is a Maintenance Room right beside that “Catwalk Entrance” text. In front of that Maintenance Room is 3 large green crates. Beside one of those crates is the Dynamite.|
|Fire Extinguisher||Shipping Office||Just outside the locker room inside the Shipping Office.|
- The freezer bomb explosion is different than the dynameat explosion. The freezer bomb explosion is white instead of orange, the blast has a further radius, with the white explosive particles traveling further along the ground, as the freezer bomb does not explode upwards as much as a dynameat explosion.
- This weapon is very useful if used with the Power Guitar, as the guitar will kill all frozen zombies around Chuck in a single blast.
- The freezer bomb destroys the mask incapacitating a zombie and may freeze the formerly incapacitated zombie.
- The items necessary to make this weapon can be found in the Maintenance Room behind the Angel Lust stage, and in the Maintenance Room in the underground next to the access ladder from the alleyway directly across from the Slot Ranch Casino on the Silver Strip.
|cCHu4yCU89M|300|left|Freezer Bomb knocks mask off of zombie}}|
- ↑ Frushtick, Russ. 'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend, MTV. (August 31, 2010).
- ↑ Andrew Crews, Dead Rising 2: Case West Weapon Combo Guide, Xblafans, (December 28, 2010).