[[Flaming GlovesTemplate:!Flaming Gloves]]
[[Boxing GlovesTemplate:!Boxing Gloves]]
[[Motor OilTemplate:!Boxing Gloves]]
This weapon works the same way as boxing gloves, but with added fire damage.
Attacks and Combo CardEdit
Weapon component locationsEdit
Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero general locations of weapons needed to make the Flaming Gloves.
|Boxing Gloves|| Americana Casino - Bennie Jack's BBQ Shack (platform above counter) |
Fortune Park - Maintenance Room 11 South side
|Motor Oil|| Brockett Gas Station
Uncle Bill's Department Store (∞)
- The final blow in the flaming glove's four hit combo may be a reference to Capcom's flagship title Street Fighter. The move is very similar to Ryu and Ken's "Shoryuken" or "Dragon Uppercut" which has the player perform a rising uppercut with the fist surrounded by flame. Capcom is known to have included this move in some form in virtually all of their titles to date.
- The Combo Card for this weapon doesn't mention that it has a secondary attack.
- In the PC file items.txt this weapon is called "FlamingGloves".
- The Dead Rising 2 Prima Official Game Guide states: "4 swing attacks and 2 heavy, swing attacks. A good way to knock zombies away while setting them on fire. Block attacks in ranged mode." There only appears to be one heavy attack, not two.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- ↑ Frushtick, Russ. 'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend, MTV. (August 31, 2010).