|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
[[Bow and ArrowTemplate:!Bow and Arrow]]
[[DynamiteTemplate:!Bow and Arrow]]
The Blambow excels in almost everything, being effective against large crowds of zombies, and as a good ranged weapon for stunning psychopaths, doing good damage quickly. Its drawback is its limited amount of arrows, demanding that the player stock up for extended use.
A fast way to earn prestige points with this weapon is to fire it at the entrance to a different area of Fortune City. Zombies often cluster up in large numbers near entrances and exits of different locations in the game, so using the Blambow this way will not only give a hefty sum of prestige points, but also clear the area quickly for Chuck if he needs to get somewhere fast or escorting Survivors.
Unlike the Bow and Arrow, the Blambow has a limited range, as it will explode after traveling a certain distance.
Attacks and Combo CardEdit
- Combo Card poster location
Weapon component locationsEdit
Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero general locations of weapons needed to make the Blambow.
|Bow and Arrow|| Bob's Fish 'n Hunt (∞)
Underground Main Tunnel
Some great places to find Dynamite and Bows and Arrows in a close area:
- In the Food Court, two bows are on top of the castle restaurant and one Stick of Dynamite is there too. The other Stick of Dynamite is in the maintenance room across the Food Court.
- In the Royal Flush Plaza, in The Chieftain's Hut (R113), there are two bows and two Sticks of Dynamite are on top of a palm tree that can be reached from the second floor.
- The Blambow is likely a reference to the Rambo series of movies, where the main character John Rambo uses a bow with explosive-tipped arrows as his signature weapon. The naming of the weapon makes this seem all the more likely, as it even sounds like Rambo.
- The Blambow could also be a reference to The Dukes of Hazzard, an American television series that originally aired on the CBS television network from 1979 to 1985. The main characters Bo and Luke Duke are on probation so instead of using firearms they often use a compound bow tipped with dynamite.
- Another reference is to the game Gears of War 2. The Torqe Bow fires an Explosive Arrow that penetrates an enemy and explodes.
- In the Beta version of Dead Rising 2, the Blambow had 20 Arrows instead of 10.[Verification needed]
- In the PC file items.txt this weapon is called BowandArrow_explosive
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
|8Y2ySlebsM4|300|left|Dead Rising 2 Blambow Gameplay}}||SZHMg5tMSSA|300|left|Blambow}}|